For those who come, see and conquer
Analyst / Assistant Manager – Customer Success
- University degree. Demonstrated track record of academic and professional track records.
- Proficiency in data organization through Microsoft Excel or other data management tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and preferably Mandarin.
- Experience as a client success consultant, business analyst, project management or similar roles is a plus.
- Experience working for a software/data vendor or SaaS company is a plus.
- Prior experience in IT Service Desk or Desktop Support in a financial institution is a plus.
- Programming experience with Python, SQL or relevant programming languages is a plus.
- Good understanding of local and global ESG policies is a plus.
- Train and support our clients on product, data or other technical queries to help them achieve their objectives.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to promptly resolve product or data issues and ensure a smooth user experience for clients.
- Manage client delivery projects and coordinate relevant parties to facilitate project completion in a timely manner.
- Analyse clients’ needs and help clients address them with MioTech’s product offerings.
- Collect and manage product feedback from clients and interpret client requirements for product, sales and other internal teams.
- Translate and convey product and market information to clients across global markets.
- Be the product expert and support colleagues with technical product knowledge.