For those affluent in the commercial world
Business Analyst, Capital Markets
- 3+ years experience in consulting, finance, or project management capacities; experience in partnership management or deal-making is a plus.
- Effective communication skills; besides English, fluency in a second language is preferred.
- Knowledge in finance, ESG, or data science is preferred.
- Hands-on experience with project management tools, e.g., Jira, is a plus.
- CFA charterholder or candidate is preferred.
- Translate product and service ideas into project plans.
- Drive projects from framing requirements to delivering results; develop implementation plans, managing the scope, budget, timeline, and milestones.
- Coordinate internal and external stakeholders to ensure the quality and timeliness of deliverables.
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients and business partners; act as the key contact point for day-to-day operations.