For those affluent in the commercial world
Index Operation Analyst
- Work with a global team (Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, and Singapore) to ensure that Index operation plans are executed each business day flawlessly.
- Interface with clients to support new product launches, resolve issues, and address inquiries.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure index operation complies with IOSCO principles and regulatory requirements, including documentation.
- Contribute to designing, testing, and implementing tactical and strategic solutions for new product development
- Enhance operational efficiency and control; support internal system upgrades.
- 3+ years of experience in the financial industry. Experience in index operation is preferred.
- Professional knowledge in at least an asset class; familiar with related financial instruments.
- Python literacy is required; development experience is a plus.
- Experience in IOSCO Principles for Financial Benchmarks is a plus.
- Attention to detail; capable of multitasking under time pressure
- ESG or climate knowledge is a plus.