For those affluent in the commercial world
- Lead methodology development and delivery for Capital Markets; design, refine, and implement methodologies for index and bank clients.
- Interface with clients to define requirements; collaborate with internal and external stakeholders across APAC on product development; ensure quality and timeliness of the project deliverables.
- Work with partners to execute collaboration plans; support integrating solutions with partners; demonstrate leadership in ESG and climate risk analytics as well as domain knowledge in finance.
- Stay on top of global regulatory and industry trends; engage with key influencers and partners to expand offerings and strengthen credibility; monitor competitor landscape and identify business opportunities.
- 5+ years of experience in research, consulting, or related capacity.
- Experience in financial model and methodology development; solid quantitative training; knowledge of ESG or climate risk analysis is desired.
- Proficiency in Python or R is required. Experience with developing models trained with large datasets is a plus.
- Effective communication skills in English and Mandarin.
- CFA or FRM charterholder is preferred.