For those affluent in the commercial world
- Bachelor’s degree or above in English-speaking university
- Relevant working experience or knowledge in banking industry / financial institutions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a good team player with strong data and numerical sense
- Good analytical, presentation and project management skills
- Proficient in PC applications such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent command of spoken and written English (some knowledge of Chinese preferable but not necessary)
- Identify opportunities in new markets
- Devise product launch strategies, including digital marketing, strategic partners, etc.
- Conduct internal and external environment and gap analysis, formulate business strategies including long-term development plans, partnerships, sales approaches, etc.
- Gather and summarize relevant market and product information and conduct competitive analysis
- Collaborate across departments to devise new business models in order to ensure timely implementation of initiatives
- Engage in project management
- Identify areas of improvement and optimize operations