- Bachelor's degree in Sustainability or related such as Environmental Science will be preferred
- 10+ years of experience in professional service environment & project management
- 5+ years experience in ESG/Carbon sector.
- Comprehensive understanding and expertise on these key topics: climate change, resource efficiency, energy, carbon, sustainable materials, and circular economy of supply chains.
- Knowledge of United Nations SDGs, ESG, Carbon Footprint and related standards such as ISO 14044, ISO 14064, GHG Protocol. Consulting &/or management system certification auditing experience would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of carbon inventory calculation/energy audit experience preferred.
- Proven track record of delivery in an international working environment with an additional appreciation of different cultures.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and process design skills, with the ability to translate analysis into actions that meet business objectives via BV's customised solutions, and able to communicate this effectively to senior stakeholders.
- Professional presence with the ability to engage management level clients as well as internal leadership stakeholders
- Fluent in English, Mandarin
- Liaise with Client Relationships, Business Development & Customer Success team to gather solution requirements, client expectations and contribute to defining value proposition of the opportunity
- Collaborate with Delivery leadership to craft a competitive and deliverable solution
- Stakeholder engagement: Build effective strategic partnerships both internally and externally
- Develop Thought leadership on Sustainability, and represent MioTech in regional relevant events, webinars, etc.
- Engage investors, regulators, government agencies, professional service providers, industry associations & potential customers to enhance Sustainability leadership in market.
- Keep abreast of changing Sustainability landscape, including policies or trends to inform Business initiatives
- Identify the relevant internal team to work with and when to include them in each opportunity.
- Partnering with a virtual internal team to build a road map and strategic plan tailored to each account; bringing them into the sales process when required to optimise each opportunity