1. Information You Provide: If you contact us or register to receive our newsletter, create an account with us, purchase products or services, send us an email, or share personal information with us in any other way, we collect the information you share. Depending on what information you choose to provide, this may include your name, email address or billing information. You do not always have to share this information with us, but without it, you may not be able to access certain content or features or use certain Services.
2. Posted: If you post information on public areas of the Sites, the Services (or elsewhere on the Internet) that information may be collected and used by anyone, including MioTech.
4. Information from Other Sources: We may receive information about you from other sources, including through third party services and organizations to supplement information provided by you. This information allows us to verify information that you have provided to MioTech and to enhance our ability to provide you with information about our business, products, and Services.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
• To facilitate our Service;
• To provide the Service on our behalf;
• To perform Service-related services; or
• To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
• We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
You have the right to object to and opt out of certain uses and disclosures of your personal information. Where you have consented to MioTech’s processing of your personal information, you may withdraw that consent at any time and opt out of further processing by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Even if you opt out, we may still collect and use non-personal information regarding your activities on our Sites and/or information from the advertisements on Third-Party websites for non-interest based advertising purposes, such as to determine the effectiveness of the advertisements.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Effective as of Feb 27, 2019