For those who come, see and conquer
Account Executive/Senior Account Executive/Sales Manager
- Bachelor's degree in Sustainability or related such as Environmental Science will be preferred
- At least 5+ years of quota carrying software or solution sales & account management experience
- Work well within a team of various stakeholders (client directors, solution engineers, etc.) in a matrix organization.
- Go-Getter. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- Solution selling mindset: develop a plan and solution, articulate ROI, and navigate complexities of our customers to drive revenue
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff.
- Fluent in English, Mandarin
- Define and execute territory sales plans and then meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities
- A mix of business curiosity combined with a technical aptitude to truly solve customer challenges and earn trust.
- A trusted advisor to your customers and industry subject matter expert, developing meaningful business relationships across various C-level stakeholders and key influencers.
- Nurture and expand the company’s relationship with business units, divisions and the overall enterprise.
- Identify the relevant partners to work with and when to include them in each opportunity.
- Participate in team building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care.
- Travel to customer locations throughout the region in support of sales efforts