For those who come, see and conquer
Business Development Associate/Manager - Ecosystem
- Bachelor's degree in Sustainability or related such as Environmental Science will be preferred
- Work well within a team of various stakeholders (client directors, solution engineers, etc.) in a matrix organization.
- Go-Getter. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff.
- Fluent in English, Mandarin
- Manage external relationships with industry organizations to drive meaningful partnership
- Build and execute strategies in social media to engage the industry and develop thought leadership
- Identify new sales opportunities and develop a solid pipeline for prospect lead
- Keep abreast of changing Sustainability landscape, including policies or trends to inform Business initiatives
- Identify the relevant internal team to work with and when to include them in each opportunity.
- Partnering with a virtual internal team to build a road map and strategic plan tailored to each account; bringing them into the sales process when required to optimise each opportunity