For those affluent in the commercial world
Quant Strategist, Capital Market
LocationBeijing (preferred), Shanghai
- 3+ years experience in systematic product development, quant trading, or related academic research
- Familiarity with incorporating alternative data in quant strategy is a plus
- Proficiency in Python or R is essential to perform the job.
- Proven experience developing models and working with large datasets.
- Hands-on experience with machine learning is desired
- Ability to write research reports.
- Paper published in financial journals is a plus
- Effective communication skills in English and Mandarin
- Knowledge in ESG or climate risk analysis is a plus
- Develop systematic investment strategies and analytical tools
- Publish white paper to promote products and services
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure quality and timeliness of project deliverables
- Support other initiatives of the Capital Market team