- Bachelor’s degree or above;
- At least 2 years of working experience as an Office manager;
- Proficient in MS office;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Familiarity with an HR system and labor regulations;
- Fluency in English and Cantonese is a must; Mandarin is a plus;
- Startup experience is a plus.
- Schedule meetings and appointments;
- Manage office logistics including stationery, equipment, office condition, and arrange necessary repairs etc.;
- Liaise with vendors including banks, service providers, agencies, etc.;
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, such as conferences, team building activities etc;
- Work closely with finance department for payment, payroll, insurance etc.;
- Assist in recruiting process, including screening of candidates, preparing of employment contracts and offer letters;
- Conduct on-boarding to new team members and exit process
- Follow up the tasks arranged by CEO and GM.