Data Scientist in CV Algorithm
- Master's degree or higher in a Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics or other technical field
- Experience with Linux, Strong coding skills in Python
- Knowledge of deep learning frameworks such as Keras/Tensorflow/PyTorch/PaddlePaddle
- A team player with good communication skills.
- 1-3 years experience in related area, experience in OCR is highly desirable.
- Publications in first-class journals and conferences(like CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, NIPS, ICML, AAAI, TPAMI, IJCV) is a plus
- Research and implement computer vision and machine learning models in area like table extraction, OCR, object detection, semantic segmentation etc.
- Deploy, maintain and improve CV models
- Develop machine learning platform and automate data processes
- Bring new technical ideas, in keeping with latest industry trends, to fruition by prototyping and then incorporating it into our own platform