Senior Research Associate, ESG
- Master’s degree in business or finance background or preferably with environment, climate change, energy, sustainable development background.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in ESG Research or Equity Research or Policy Research
- Prior experience in financial services / investment management; prior research experience in banking, PE, research organizations or academia is a plus
- Proven presentation, communication and influencing skills with senior stakeholders
- CFA and/or CPA qualification is a plus
- Outstanding EN/CN writing skills
- Understand and own the global development of ESG and sustainable finance. Summarize thoughtful insights into newest policies and their implications on different industries
- Develop/maintain a database of regulatory policies and practices that impact the Environment/ Social/ Governance practices of different industries.
- Draft ESG research papers and prepare Senior Management Team for key presentations and speaking events discussing ESG topics, sustainability initiatives
- Collaborate with internal product development team and contribute to the enhancement of the quality of coverage, rating methodology development etc.
- Help clients understand how ESG can be integrated into investment processes using MioTech ESG product offerings.