Sr Software Engineer in Science
- MSc/phD in Computer Science or other related field.
- 2+ years working experience in NLP related research tasks, e.g. Named Entity Recognition (NER), Sentiment Analysis, Keyword Extraction, Text Classification, etc. with proven project experiences adapting NLP analytics to real use cases.
- Familiar with text embedding techniques and state-of-the-art NLP frameworks, e.g. attention mechanism, transformer, BERT, etc. is a huge plus.
- Familiar with deep learning frameworks like Tensorflow/Keras/PyTorch and Python/R is a must.
- Solid understanding and working knowledge of parallel computing frameworks like Spark, Pregel, etc. is a huge plus.
- Experienced in search engine research and user intention identification is a huge plus.
- Research - participate in the construction of our cutting-edge AI platform and research on applying machine learning techniques for financial industry. Some of the projects include search engine, chatbot, topic modeling, sentiment analysis, etc.
- Engineering – design, implement and deploy deep learning models in big data platform and tune performance for large scale of data.