- Industry experience as a builder or power user of portfolio management solutions, with a proven track record of working cross-functionally to deliver the technology and services that support investment decision making.
- Deep understanding of the industry, potential client’s user habits, software products and taking ideas through conception, development, launch, and adoption.
- Knowledge with project management documentations, for example, roadmap planning, impact analysis, functional specification.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to successfully interface with our clients as well as internal stakeholders.
- Entrepreneurial-minded and thrives in a fast-paced and goal-driven environment. The ideal candidate is execution focused, results driven and pay attention to details.
- You have a passion for the fintech industry and startup culture.
- A track record of execution in all parts of the product lifecycle: design, development, launch, and adoption.
- Regulatory control knowledge or work experience is a plus
- Define end-to-end product vision, strategy, and lifecycle for Miotech’s portfolio management & analytics offering. This includes assessing market needs, creating business plans, driving build/buy/partner decisions and roadmap creation, and facilitating internal and external stakeholder communication
- Partner with product team members and work cross-functionally to drive end-to-end product & feature development - from discovery, functional specification and release planning through to customer enablement and success
- Drive user engagement and satisfaction, work closely with engineering and design to build the product
- Teach and promote industry best practices around portfolio analytics across the organization, in order to deliver an excellent user experience to our clients