Senior Software Engineer in Front-end
- Minimum of 3 years' experience with Front-end development;
- Experience with build tools (e.g. webpack), Performance Optimizations, Web Application security, HTTP protocol and RESTful API;
- Strong learning and interpersonal skills;
- Experience with D3.js, SVG or Canvas is a plus.
- Develop user-facing in-house Web Applications;
- Coordinate with other internal platform teams (e.g. Product, Design) in product and system design;
- Write clean, readable, maintainable code;
- Evaluate project's quality and timeline to ensure tasks are finished on time;
- Share expertise and mentor junior team members through pair programming, code reviews, etc.