Director of Product
- Major product or tech contributor at a top software company.
- Hedge fund or major financial institution product or software engineering expertise.
- Experience with user-centric design, programming, and statistics/machine-learning.
- Proven track record of execution over the whole product management lifecycle: design, development, launch, and adoption.
- Experience working with enterprise-level client software.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills - interface with our clients as well as internal stakeholders.
- Passion for the finance and technology space, ready to change the financial world with your product in mind.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to build strong data-driven arguments, prioritize with business strategy in mind, and evangelize projects to build consensus within an organization.
- Own the vision, roadmap, and strategy of how MioTech’s product would transform the financial industry, especially investment management.
- Work closely with engineering, design, content, QA, and business team members on business cases, feature requirements, development, release, launch, and adoption.
- Manage product progress as a product owner in each sprint cycle; prepare sprint meetings and work with SCRUM master to assign tasks to stakeholders.
- Work directly with clients to unearth pain points; prioritize product features and projects by aligning client needs with our vision, business strategy and value proposition.
- Communicate prioritization to other stakeholders in the company and drive consensus on the path forward.
- Communicate with the rest of the company the how and why for product features.
- Understanding of basic finance and investing concepts is a plus, but not required.
- Bilingual in Chinese and English.